Get much better results with Google AdWords
Google's AdWords system is a great way to get more website visitors. However, Google is also a business that needs to make money. That's why most people pay much more for their AdWords ads than they have to.
Open an AdWords account today. Your money might be gone tomorrow.
Many people who start with Google AdWords are surprised how fast Google takes their money and how little results they get.
Google's AdWords program is very popular and the competition is fierce. It has become difficult to find affordable keywords and it has become even more difficult to write ads that return a positive ROI (return on investment) if you don't plan your ads correctly.
Google AdWords offers many good ways to get targeted visitors at a good price. Unfortunately, Google AdWords also offers many ways to waste money very fast.
Plan your ads, save money and get much better results
If you take the time to optimize your AdWords campaigns, you can dramatically lower your monthly AdWords bill while increasing your revenue at the same time.
To help you to optimize your AdWords campaigns, we have just released the 7th edition of our eBook Successful Advertising With Google AdWords.
The eBook covers everything that you need to know to create successful Google AdWords. You'll learn how to:
- select the right keywords
- how to write profitable ads
- how to price your ads
- how to optimize your landing pages
- how to conduct a test
- and much more
A detailed table of contents can be found here.
You can purchase the eBook for its regular price on our AdWords eBook website or for a discounted price if you buy it in a bundle with IBP.
Interesting AdWords statistics
- Hundreds of thousands of businesses advertise on Google AdWords but 80% of Google's US revenue comes from about 1.5% of the advertisers (large companies such as Amazon, eBay, BizRate, etc., source: SEMrush).
- The overall industry average click fraud rate in Q2 was 12.7%. That's down from 13.8% for Q1 2009 and from the 16.2% rate reported for Q2 2008. (source: ClickForensics)Click fraud is a type of Internet crime that occurs in pay per click online advertising when a person, automated script or computer program imitates a legitimate user of a web browser clicking on an ad, for the purpose of generating a charge per click without having actual interest in the target of the ad's link.
- The paid clicks in Q2/2009 were up 15 percent year-over-year, but down 2 percent from the first quarter. (source: Google Q2/2009 earnings summary)
If you want to lower your monthly AdWords bill while increasing your revenue at the same time then you should get the AdWords eBook now.
أرجو عدم كتابة أي تعليق مسيء للأديان أو مخالف للآداب العامة وأعد بنشر ما سوى ذلك مهما كان